=> 6 years’ experience as a product manager for leading industrial industries.
=> Strong background in product development in both local and international environment, collaborating with R&D department.
=> Strong analytical and result-oriented spirit shaped by my experience with American and German companies.
=> Good knowledge of 3 languages (French – English – Italian) and holder of a Master in Strategic Marketing.
=> Adaptation skills and a high multicultural sensitivity as a result of my many stays abroad (1 year in Pakistan, 5 years in Italy, 3 months in Canada and United Arab Emirates as well as many tourist trips).
=> Initiative-taker, who enjoys team work, brings a positive spirit and communicates openly.
Looking forward to develop new products for innovative companies by respecting market expectations and company capabilities.
Junior product manager emea
De Mai 2008 à Mai 2011
- Product Development: new products development and launch according to market needs and through daily contact with R&D and Supply Chain (50 products launched in 2 years)
- Business Support: communication tools creation: launch brief, promotional actions, technical datasheets, and new launches presentation to subsidiaries.
- Product management (3 brands – 800 references): strategic brand and product positioning and re-positioning through different route to market (direct and in-direct) and range profitability analysis.
- Market / Competition analysis: benchmark, visiting fairs key accounts (Ferrari...)
Associate's degree specialized in international business
2002 à 2004
French diploma name : BTS Commerce International
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Italien - Courant
- Sport: Football & Snowboard Interests : Cinema
- new technologies & travels