My passion is Business development in the building market - understanding how consumers go through their buying process is something that has always amazed and excited me.
I was a student of business sales, UX design and digital marketing in general. Part of my daily routine is to learn something new, everyday.
My current undertaking is inventing new, more powerful and profitable ways to listen creatively to consumers... and I can define me as someone like:
- Highly ambitious and performance-driven B2B marketing professional with an unparalleled work ethic.
- Strong capacity to manage multiple projects on strict timelines that adhere to brand identity and values.
- Proficient on Mac and PC with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and a variety of Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management systems and email marketing platforms.
While I enjoy all aspects of my job, I think my favorite stage of a project is working with the client to understand his or her business objectives. As we go through that collaborative process, the ideas start to flow and that’s always the fun part. Proven ability to combine strategy with organizational change and people. Strong focus on customer needs and end market trends to drive product development and marketing into increasing profitability and improving operational efficiencies.
Specialties: Business development, Retail Store Operations, Customer Service, UX Design, SEO, Database Management and software, Content Marketing, Data presentation, Social Media, Analytics, Drumming.
Send me an email to learn more.
Business development manager [ v.i.e program ] │ sub-saharan africa
SAINT-GOBAIN ADFORS , Courbevoie - VIE
De Novembre 2016 à Aujourd'hui
Focused on the construction and industrial markets, ADFORS offers solutions based on a complete range of textile and coating technologies using fiberglass yarns, synthetic fibers, and natural fibers
Identification of industrialists and specifiers of building construction projects, roads and airports
➢ Industrial Fabrics Europe
⁃ Accompaniment and operational monitoring of manufacturers:
- Capability monitoring: analysis of the customer's capacity needs and the implementation of action plans to ensure sufficient production capacity to meet customer demand
- Volume tracking: Implementation of tools to collect information volumes from all available sources (external/internal) in order to improve the quality of planning
- Price monitoring: Development of a database (query of expectations with internal customers, proposal of solutions, deployment and maintenance) allowing the monitoring of the prices produced as well as the automated extraction of data necessary for the internal reviews
➢ Construction Product Europe & Glasgrid solution
- Implementation of sales strategy and customer portfolio development by country
- Programming a prospecting mission schedule, and Webinar coaching
⁃ Financial engineering for the establishment of distribution projects:
- Financial analysis and diagnosis of company policy
⁃ Service support to the needs of distributors and ensure the integration of products:
- Establishment of technical training with the sales force and visit of their customers
- Follow up on order intake
⁃ Piloting promotional actions in collaboration with the various marketing, communications and digital departments, with distributors in each country in Sub-Saharan Africa
⁃ Animation of the network of specifiers dedicated to the development of construction projects:
- Strategic training organization bringing together architects and funders
- Define and implement training plans
- Control and monitor the respect of deadlines and margins when monitoring projects
Bac pro ELEEC
Ecole Libre de metier
2005 à 2009