Both Pharmacist and Engineer, I'm looking for Indusrial Project Management position in a dynamic Pharmaceutical / Life Science company in Rhône-Alpes area from spring 2019.
Experienced project manager, I lead various projects across various dept. of pharmaceutical industry which allowed me to gain good overall vision of organizational and technical process of a pharma company. I acquired expertise in Problem Solving, Industrial Performance, Equipment Reliability, and Contract Manufacturing organizations (CMO) management.
I also have strong skills in decision making, curiosity in several scientific and human areas, effective communication with different levels in and oustide the company which will allow me to be effective fast in a challenging new position.
My international experience in Canada and Japan allowed me to develop various approaches on problems solving and way of working that would certainly be a plus in any organization.
Equipment reliability analyst
Pharmascience , Mont-royal
De Septembre 2013 à Avril 2014
The goal of my work in the maintenance team was to improve equipments reliability of the most critical equipments, to reduce breakdowns, maintenance correctives interventions and low performance activities of those equipments. This work has been done using the maintenance data of the last 18 months on SAP PM, when it was implemented.
- Led Autonomous and trans-functional projects
- Established the top 3 critical equipments list after data analysis based on breakdowns info extracted from SAP
- Analyzed retrospectively the recurrent problems and breakdowns for targeted equipments : fluid beds, presses,encapsulators
- Organized and piloted multidisciplinary work groups of 3 to 6 persons for problems solving (technical, organisational or human problems)
- Guided the different actors to targeted some projects (mechanics, production specialists and operators, health and safety managers, continuous improuvment team, etc)
- Monitored the corresponding projects with each actor
- Managed the relative QA documentation
- Participated to the continuous improvement projects related to those equipments
- Energy saving projet: Increased performance of 3 HVAC systems of the production building and saved 41k$/year
Ingénieur en génie chimique
Ecole Polytechnique Montréal - Biopharmacie
2011 à 2013
Anglais - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle
Japonais - Notions
Allemand - Notions