Graduated from a High Business School, I am a dynamic and proactive manager specialised in communication. Fluent in French and English and able to speak Polish and German, I cumulated 5 years of experience in France and abroad in industrial and multicultural environments.
Customer oriented with a strong team spirit, I can work in full autonomy and in high pressure environments. Through my experience, I developed a skills and knowledge package in External Communication, Internal Communication, Events, Project Management and Business Strategy.
In charge of advertising campaigns
TAPE A L'OEIL , Wasquehal - Trainee
De Novembre 2010 à Juillet 2011
- Project management: to manage a communication campaign from the brief creation to the delivery in the 200 stores in France and abroad, on the radio and on the web. It included:
- Budget management: to manage a budget of ***K€, negotiated prices and suppliers
- Suppliers management: to manage suppliers for shooting photo, selected models, and briefed graphics agency, according to quality and costs requirements.
- Internal communication: to informe the sales team on the way to manage the campaign in the 200 stores (key messages, technical installation, timeline...)
- to analyse the results and the competitors (Benchmarking)
DUT techniques de commercialisation
IUT Valenciennes - Business
2007 à 2009
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Polonais - Technique
Allemand - Technique
- Plongée bouteille (certificat niveau 1) Escalade (falaise + compétition) Danse polonaise (18 ans de pratique) - stages de chorégraphie en Pologne et à Chicago Voile Snowboard Petite enfance (TAP et centres aérés) Théâtre (diplôme BAFA spécialisation théâtre et animations de rue) Voyages (USA