Bilingual Associate Scientist with 6 years of analytical skills based on vaccines testing, development and validation of in vitro diagnostics (IVD) kits for Autoimmune Diseases, proof-of-concept and development of multiplexed assays for immunogenicity testing of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Optimization of a virus titration assay to determine the vaccine’s production yields in different cell lines (Upstream Process)
- Quantification and identification of vaccines by Real-Time PCR
- Proof-of-concept, development and validation of multiplexing planar immunoassays by using analytical protein microarray and automation technology
Work on R&D innovative projects teams in monoclonal antibody therapeutics, vaccines, medical devices, pharmaceutical drugs.
Interested by Quality Assurance, Industrial Operations, Quality Control in biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
Master's training student
INTERNATIONAL AGENCY FOR RESEARCH ON CANCER
De Septembre 2006 à Juillet 2007
Infections and Cancer Biology laboratory training on the role of the oncoproteins E6 and E7 of the cutaneous human papillomavirus in the cellular transformation of primary keratinocytes.
Competencies and skills:
- Cell Biology: 293T cell culture, Human primary keratinocytes cell culture, RNA interference and oncogene plasmids transfections.
- Molecular Biology: Plasmids Maxiprep for transfection, designing or primers, quantitative RT-PCR for RNA level expression, Western Blot for protein level expression.
Master's Research degree
Lyon 1 University - Cellular and Molecular Biology
2003 à 2007
Thesis: Role of the oncoproteins of the cutaneous human papillomaviruses in the cellular transformation of primary keratinocytes.
Anglais - Courant
Allemand - Technique